Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Twinwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet||Material:||100% Virgin Polycarbonate|
|Size:||1220*2440mm , 2100*5800mm,or Customized||Thickness:||4mm To 12mm|
|Technology:||Co-extrusion||Application:||Greenhouse, Carport ,Garage ,etc.|
Tinted Plastic Sunroom Panel Twinwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
for Middle East
★ Product Thickness
★ Max width:2100mm
★ Length: No limit(Recommend 5800, 6000, 11800,1220,12000mm to 20'
★ Color: clear/transparent, blue, green, opal, white, brown etc.
★ Technical Feature of Polycarbonate Sheet
|Light transmission||25%-92%,depend on color and thickness|
|Weather fastness||-40℃ to 120℃|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||0.065mm/m℃|
|Tensile stress at break||: ≥65mpa|
|Elongation at break||＞100%|
|Modulus of elasticity||2400mpa|
|Heat deflection temperature||140℃|
★ Application of Polycarbonate Sheet
★ Advantage of Polycarbonate Sheet
1) Light weight : it is 1/2 weight of glass
2) Anti-uv: compared with glass, the uv coating pc sheet will not turn
yellow /hazy/degrade under the sun exposure.
3) High Light Transmission: up to 92%. The transmission loss is merely
6% in ten years, the transmission loss of PVC is 15% to 20% ,and 12% to
20% of glass fiber
4) Impact Resistance: 30times of acrylic and 250-300times of glass in the
same thicknessNo crack appears after 3kg hammer falls down the sheet
within 2m height.Therefore , it is called “infrangible glass” and “sound steel”.
5) Nonflammability: The nonflammability rate is rate B1, and ignition 580℃.
It extinguishes automatically after leaving flame ,and doesnt produce toxic
6) Bendability :It can be cold bending .The min bending radius is 175 times
of thickness. It can be formed into arch and semicircular etc.
7) Sound insulation: it is 3-4Db higher than glass at the same thickness .
It is the international preferred noise barrier material on highway.
8) Energy saving: The heat transfer coefficient is lower than glass and
other plastic ,the heat insulation is 7% to 25% above the glass in the same thickness and can reach up to 49%.
9) Temperature endurance:it doesn’t turn brittle at -100℃ and doesn’t turn
soft at 135℃.
10) Weatherability: it is good performance between -40℃ to 120℃. The yellow degree is 2 and light transmittance loss is just 6% after 4000hours accelarated aging test.